Highlighted

Window > Arrange > 3up Vertical Bug

Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe

I'm posting some Photoshop bugs I'de like to see solved.

Using Window > Arrange > 3up to view three documents, and clicking between them resizes the windows with each click. Please see video attached.

Andrew

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Window > Arrange > 3up Vertical Bug

Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe

I'm posting some Photoshop bugs I'de like to see solved.

Using Window > Arrange > 3up to view three documents, and clicking between them resizes the windows with each click. Please see video attached.

Andrew

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

It may help if you told use what exact version of Photoshop and operating system you have, I just tested with Photoshop version 21.2.3 on Windows 10 and can't replicate the issue, if you feel it's a bug please report it on the Adobe Feedback Forum

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 1
LEGEND ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Feedback Forum still seems to be in Read-Only-mode because of maintenance. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah cheers, hardly use it myself and you are correct 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Latest version of Photoshop 21.2.3. Just updated via Creative Cloud today. Windows 10. Also updated today. The issue has been there for several updates. 

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363

Yes, I feel its a bug. In that it wasn't a problem a few updates ago. It's very annoying to work across three images which I do all the time.. I also have posted this on Adobe Feedback Forum more than once. I felt posting it here might actually get it resolved as I could post a video showing the problem. Seems that the problem occurs when you view either three or four documents vertically. Not 2 or 5 for some reason.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it also occur in untabbed view? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, not tabbed, undocked or anywhere else that I can see.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 0