• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows 10 And Droplets...Does it Work?

Explorer ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that others have gotten the 'cant communicate with PS' error message when trying to use droplets. I have had droplets work years ago, though haven't had much need for them again, until recently. Now they don't work, has this functionality been removed from Windows computers?

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I saw that, and did in fact try the 'RUN AS ADMIN', before posting, but didn't seem to work for me. I am loathe to do the whole uninstall and reinstall thing at the moment because, of course, I'm working on a deadline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have now also noticed that I must close and reopen PS after each time I run the action or I will not be able to run action on the next image. this is frustrating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines