Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows 10, GPU, Sniffer

Participant ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

A big problem. Photoshop is incorrect with the video card.

I am attaching a screenshot (1.png) with problem, a system log (sys info.txt) from Photoshop, a video (1.mp4), how a simple drag and drop of a photo works with friezes, sniffer log from cmd (sniffer.exe).

What I did to try to solve this problem: complete reinstallation of the video card drivers (using DDU, no DDU, purely using the option when installing the video driver).

Full reinstallation of the video card driver with a rollback to an earlier version (selected several old drivers). Complete reinstallation of Photoshop with reset.

Installing all available versions of Photoshop from Creative Cloud and before each reinstallation, a complete reinstallation of the video driver on purely different versions.

The problem remains the same everywhere.

Also, I found advice on your forum that you can try to rename the OpenCL.dll file and run it like this. Photoshop gave a program error to call the settings-performance menu and help-system info and did not open these items.

Hardware diagnostics, both software and physical (just in case)

And a complete reinstallation of the OS. Can you imagine how much time I spent?

I also wrote about this issue on March 23rd and did not receive any recommendations on how to solve this problem.

From now on, I will publish a new topic every day on the forum and here until the problem is resolved. Since March 23rd, I have been experiencing terrible agony when working in an application for which I pay money every month. It slows down like Satan and destroys my nervous system. Please resolve the issue. This is very critical.

I am attaching all possible reports and a short video.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This forum is answered by volunteer Photoshop users, we are not Adobe staff. So whilst repeatedly raising daily posts on the same issue might make you feel better it will achieve nothing at all.

You can raise bug reports at the link below , where they will be seen by Adobe staff.
https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family

You may want to take a look at this thread in the bug reporting forum which I raised about issues with the way the GPU is being reported and handled.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-223-30-bit-display-and-advanced-dra...

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines