• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows Ink HAND tool and LASSO tool issues still not fixed, even with latest update v 22.2

Explorer ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can that still not be fixed?!
STILL can't use the clone stamp tool with my wacom tablet and Windows Ink.
The little cross that shows original area you're copying from, won't move if using the pen - only if I use the mouse or if I switch off windows Ink.

Another Windows Ink problem that still remains is: If using any lasso tool, while zoomed in, I can use the Hand tool (in order to move around) at the same time. Same here, switch off Windows f*cking Ink or simply using the mouse helps.

This issues exist since Photoshop 2020 and still, there was NO BUG FIXES nor RESPONS to this issue, even if it has been addressed a 1000 times by frustrated (paying) users all over the world.

I'm having enough

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Well it works fine for me, I have no issue with pen pressure and no other issues with Windows Ink turned off

I have CC 2019 installed as well and pen pressure works without Windows Ink and the psuserconfig file added

The psuserconfig file stopped working in one of the 21.xx versions but Adobe reverted the change they made again in one of the 21.xx versions and it has been working since.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-pen-tablet-windows-ink/5f5f46274b561a3d4276b75c

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Why are you still using Windows Ink, I have it disabled in the Wacom settings and I use the PSUSerConfig.txt file in the Photoshop settings folder and have no issues with my Wacom tablet and Photoshop 22.2 / 21.2.5 versions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, no Windows Ink means no pen pressure, that's why.
That little PSUSerConfig.txt trick stopped worked since Photoshop cc 2019.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well it works fine for me, I have no issue with pen pressure and no other issues with Windows Ink turned off

I have CC 2019 installed as well and pen pressure works without Windows Ink and the psuserconfig file added

The psuserconfig file stopped working in one of the 21.xx versions but Adobe reverted the change they made again in one of the 21.xx versions and it has been working since.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-pen-tablet-windows-ink/5f5f46274b56...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are my Hero!
I reuploaded the PSUser txt to the right folder and now it's working again. I toke several stystem restarts to work though but now, pen pressure is still operating with Windows Ink switched off.

Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With Wacom Table using Wintab with the tablet and Phtoshop with the Lasso tool three is a panning issue in Photoshop 2020 version 21.2.5  That Issue is fixed in Photoshop 2021 version 22.2.0.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines