Highlighted

Work Page with Flash Annoyance

Explorer ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

As I work example clone stamp I keep get a flash as I hit the stamp.

How can I remove that annoyance?

I attached a short film of the experience.

Thanks!

Contacted HP. They said after inspected the CPU info etc that I am current no upgrade needed however HP Tech said:

The i7-2600 processor is the best one HP offered in the 8200 Elite model series.  There are none better you can install.

The onboard Intel HD 2000 graphics isn't really suitable to run Adobe Photoshop because the drivers are out of date.

Install a nVidia GT 710 low profile graphics adapter.  Nvidia still supports that GPU with the latest W10 drivers and it only draws 19W of power, so it will work with the 240W power supply your PC comes with.

I did as advised and the computer is working fine. Thought to post as this is useful information.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Work Page with Flash Annoyance

Explorer ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

As I work example clone stamp I keep get a flash as I hit the stamp.

How can I remove that annoyance?

I attached a short film of the experience.

Thanks!

Contacted HP. They said after inspected the CPU info etc that I am current no upgrade needed however HP Tech said:

The i7-2600 processor is the best one HP offered in the 8200 Elite model series.  There are none better you can install.

The onboard Intel HD 2000 graphics isn't really suitable to run Adobe Photoshop because the drivers are out of date.

Install a nVidia GT 710 low profile graphics adapter.  Nvidia still supports that GPU with the latest W10 drivers and it only draws 19W of power, so it will work with the 240W power supply your PC comes with.

I did as advised and the computer is working fine. Thought to post as this is useful information.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

What exact version of Photoshop and operating system do you have, have you tried updating your GPU driver from the manufactures website

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 30, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is Adobe Master Suite CS6 on a HP 8200 elite with Windows 10 Pro 32gb memory.

I have a couple other HP8200 with the same installation but on this computer I get flashed whilst working.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 30, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2020 0