Work space locking up/changing.

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently started having issues with my work space locking up and changing to a screen shot of the welcome page when I save an image.  Notice in the navigation pane it is showing the image I just saved but my work space is a screen shot of my recently worked on pictures. Here is a screen shot of what is happening. This just started happening on 12/27.

Matwith1T_0-1609301102787.png

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Work space locking up/changing.

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently started having issues with my work space locking up and changing to a screen shot of the welcome page when I save an image.  Notice in the navigation pane it is showing the image I just saved but my work space is a screen shot of my recently worked on pictures. Here is a screen shot of what is happening. This just started happening on 12/27.

Matwith1T_0-1609301102787.png

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you save image, do you close it? I mean when it shows you Home screen do you have any open document in Photoshop? If not then everything is OK, that is how things work with preference to Auto show the Home Screen.

In case that your file is still open in Photoshop after saving it try with preference reset. Before reseting preferences save any unsaved actions and presets.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 29, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I do not close the image after saving it. I save the image twice, once at high resolution for printing and a second time at low resolution to post to the web. This was happening after saving it the first time. Anyway, I removed the ruler from my work space and the problem seems to have gone away. If it starts happening again, I'll reset my preferences. Thanks for your reply.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 30, 2020 0