• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Workflow to get this look

New Here ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to get this look for a presentation board I'm producing. I'm a long time SketchUp, AutoCAD, Revit and Enscape/Twin Motion user so creating the raw geometry and shadows is no problem, but my experience of PS is limited, but growing. I'm hoping someone could give me an idea of what the workflow sequence would be to get this final look across the board. 

Thanks.  

jane-e_0-1621085826921.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@JuJitsoup wrote:

my experience of PS is limited, but growing.

What part were you thinking of doing in Photoshop? There is limited 3D in Photoshop, but it can't do anything this complex. If you are creating this from scratch, you want to start with a dedicated 3D application such as Blender, then use Adobe Substance for the material.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jane, thanks for the info. I was referring to the Bauhaus building at the top and attached as the style I'm trying to duplicate. I can generate the raw building geometry (linework) and shadows separately in SketchUp as shown below. It’s how I take these and then create the style and finish of the Bauhaus building drawing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm getting an error message with all three of your image attachments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines