• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Working in Photoshop Creative Cloud Mac Pro (Late 2013) OS Catalina 10.15.5 I am having crashes

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working in Photoshop Creative Cloud Mac Pro (Late 2013) OS Catalina 10.15.5 I am having crashes. The recovered files adjustment layers are not showing any adjustment. The visibility of the layer can be turned off, or back on, but the image file reflects no change. The layer stack is dead, however further adjustments can be added and an adjustment can be made, but after saving and closing out, and then opening again the latest adjuctment layer shows no visibility on or off?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry that Photoshop is crashing on your Macbook running the macOS Catalina 10.15.5. 

It seems that the Autosave in Photoshop is not saving the file contents before the crash. If does happens with recovered file after a crash.

I am more concerned about why the app is crashing. Which version of Photoshop are you using? When exactly is Photoshop crashing? Does it crashes while using a specific tool or feature?

We'd suggest that you submit the crash report here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/submit-crash-reports.html

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines