Highlighted

Working with spot colors plugin

Advocate ,
May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

I just have to say that working with spot colors in Photoshop is still so far way from what we need in the prepress process, so I want to share this information about this amazing  plugin I have found recently,   I dont have anything related to the company that produces this software.

As the company says, the plugin is still in beta and not released yet to the public, but you can see in the video how well it works, so take a look and give your comments.

here is the video Introduce and Manipulate Spot Channels - Coming Soon - YouTube

If anyone knows where is the feature request uservoice page photoshop is please give an advice, I couldnt find it.

And if any adobe team member is here, this could be new development you can start working on to improve Phtoshop for prepress users, dont you think?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Working with spot colors plugin

Advocate ,
May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

I just have to say that working with spot colors in Photoshop is still so far way from what we need in the prepress process, so I want to share this information about this amazing  plugin I have found recently,   I dont have anything related to the company that produces this software.

As the company says, the plugin is still in beta and not released yet to the public, but you can see in the video how well it works, so take a look and give your comments.

here is the video Introduce and Manipulate Spot Channels - Coming Soon - YouTube

If anyone knows where is the feature request uservoice page photoshop is please give an advice, I couldnt find it.

And if any adobe team member is here, this could be new development you can start working on to improve Phtoshop for prepress users, dont you think?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 29, 2019 1
Advocate ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The plugin is now completed and a demo can be tried , it works wonderfully

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoNki4ICUmgAaHj3auCbyIg/videos

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 10, 2020 0