• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Workspace 2021 May update and before

Participant ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please can someone explain why my workspace corrupts each time I open a new document?

My left position toolbar goes missing. My layers (and more) panels take a walk over to the left side from the right often making it virually impossible to get them back without shutting down the software and reopening.  Does anyone else experience this? Is it a simple fix? By the way this has been going on for at least a year. Reason its taken me so long I have sort of lost faith in Adobe and their ciustomer service. Like a fill in those short surveys but never get contacted to chat about my almost total dissatisfaction with AI/PS. 

My faith needs restoring someone tell me I am wide of the mark 😉

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Ok so the problem has temporarilly gone away. I did nothing! and it is not immediately obvious why. Perhaps the May 4th software update attended to it? Who knows its maybe Descartes soul in the machine or Adam Smiths invisible hand. We may never know.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your toolbar docked to Photoshop window? If not Reset your workspace.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JJMack thanks will inverstigate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok so the problem has temporarilly gone away. I did nothing! and it is not immediately obvious why. Perhaps the May 4th software update attended to it? Who knows its maybe Descartes soul in the machine or Adam Smiths invisible hand. We may never know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines