Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Workspace display problem

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!
I'm new here, so please give instructions if I don't write something. I recently bought a new computer and I have a problem with Adobe programs from the beginning. I mainly use Photoshop and Illustrator and there are display errors in both programs - "pixels" appear at different points in my work. The problem only affects Adobe applications.

12.jpg

I've already tried uninstalling, installing older versions. The latest versions of both applications are currently installed. I also wrote on Adobe chat, but to no avail because my problem occurs irregularly and there is no message from the program ...

The equipment is new (dell 7550), win 10, ram 64GB, Nvidia RTX 4000, screen 4k 15 "1920x1080px, no iwem what else may be important

Please help, because you can't work like that!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you checked to make sure your graphics card is up to date? Just because the equipment is newly purchased does not mean your 2019 graphics card software is up to date.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html#GPUandgraphicsdrivertrouble... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, sorry I didn't write. At the very beginning, when the problem occurred, I updated the latest nvidia drivers from the manufacturer's website - installed on 9/11/2020

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have more than one monitor connected?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines