Highlighted

Workspace layout not filling up/has gaps.

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone please help me out as to why this happens? This has happened before and the only way I could solve is by disabling one of my display adapters.

But now I kinda need both of them so I had to enable them and this happens again. I have also tried turning the graphics processor thing under Preference >  Performance but it didn't do anything.

20201121_160516.png

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Workspace layout not filling up/has gaps.

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone please help me out as to why this happens? This has happened before and the only way I could solve is by disabling one of my display adapters.

But now I kinda need both of them so I had to enable them and this happens again. I have also tried turning the graphics processor thing under Preference >  Performance but it didn't do anything.

20201121_160516.png

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 21, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you seen »Configuring computers with multiple graphics cards.« on this page? 

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html#GPUandgraphicsdrivertrouble...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2020 0