• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Workspace switching causes issues blank workspace - Mac OS Catalina 10.15.5

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sup y'all.  I don't believe this is specifically tied to 10.5.5 (saw it start with last release) - but I have noticed that when I siwtch between workspace profiles, no windows appear and all goes blank.  I still show all the menu options, but nothing visible.  This happens in all adobe applications I use (premiere, photoshop, illustrator).

The only way to get it all working again is to force quit and restart the applications.  has anyone else seen this?

adobe.jpg

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim,

That does not sound good, would you mind telling us the version of Photoshop you're working with? You can check the version by going to the Help > System Info menu.

Also, could you please try resetting the preferences of Photoshop and let us know if it helps? https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Note: Make sure that you back up all your custom presets, brushes & actions before restoring Photoshop's preferences. Migrate presets, actions, and settings

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sahil,

The last three links provided by you are dead, the following article should help to explain the backup and restoring of presets, brushes, settings, actions etc https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preset-migration.html

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Sahil.  Here are some details.

Appears only to be an issue in maximized view.

Adobe Photoshop Version: 21.1.3 20200508.r.190 

Also, with Acrobat, the "save as" pop up is grey sometimes.  Below are details.

Architecture: x86_64

Build: 20.9.20067.384717

AGM: 4.30.101

CoolType: 5.14.5

JP2K: 1.2.2.46033

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines