• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Workspace Viewing Issue

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having an issue with viewing a particular workspace.

I like the idea of when i'm retouching to have the space 'Full screen mode with menu bar' and pressing 'TAB' to hide the panels until I hover when needed. However, when I do this, my image gets covered, but is still there if I scroll.

To achieve what i'm talking about, open any document, press 'TAB' followed by 'F' to see the issue.

Anyone else experiencing this? Any fix?

I did try live support, but I just keep getting told to reset preferences.

Thanks kindly.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Create a workspace for yourself that work the way you want Photoshop UI to work.  Doc Palettes to Photoshop Main Windows frame. Use multiple displays where you may position palettes you use most of the time.  Palettes you use can be collapse into an iconic panel the Palette will open over you image but will with the proper Photoshop preferences setting auto collapse when you star using a tool.  Save the workspave so you can alwaye reset to the niew you saved when you move a pallet position for a specila use case.

image.png

image.png

image.png

What you posted look like you havs some issue it does not look like normal operation .

Screenshot 2020-12-05 at 18.39.42.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines