Write permissions error - Photoshop 2021 version 22.1 on macOS Big Sur version 11.1

Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can not export any legacy formats.
I have enabled photoshop 2021 in the systems security permissions for full disk access and the same for files and folders and accessibility, after having read some of the previous advice on here for older versions of photoshop and OS, but to no avail. An error message appears every time I try to save for web legacy - It's an animated GIF I'm trying to export. An incredibly frustrating fault that needs to be addressed soon! 

TOPICS
Bug, Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Write permissions error - Photoshop 2021 version 22.1 on macOS Big Sur version 11.1

Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can not export any legacy formats.
I have enabled photoshop 2021 in the systems security permissions for full disk access and the same for files and folders and accessibility, after having read some of the previous advice on here for older versions of photoshop and OS, but to no avail. An error message appears every time I try to save for web legacy - It's an animated GIF I'm trying to export. An incredibly frustrating fault that needs to be addressed soon! 

TOPICS
Bug, Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 16, 2020 0

Have something to add?