Wrong keyboard in Photoshop 22.3.0

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Late-2014 iMac running macOS Catalina 10.15.7. My keyboard is danish. I have in the Adobe Creative Cloud App under "Apps" chosen the default language of installation to be "English (International)" I have just installed Photoshop 22.3.0. When I in Photoshop write any text (with the text tool or when saving a document) I can not write an underscore (_). Instead an queation mark appears (?). Other characters are also wrong. I do not have this problem in Illustrator 25.2.1 or any other program on my Mac. What is wrong?

Photoshop-proferences: Interface / Presentation / UI Language / "English: international" (The only choise)

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would think the your keyboard would be a Mac system devices.  Have you configured your  mac OS to use  your danish keyboard.  Photoshop would use your Mac keyboard character support. And your Photoshop Language setting to generate text for the language you use.  Mac device driver would be generate the characters for keyboard key presses.

JJMack

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines