• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your disk copy of image was changed since last opened or saved (Mac OS)

Explorer ,
Mar 11, 2011 Mar 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am  occasionally getting a message that "the disk copy of image  was changed since the file was last opened or saved". The OS is 10.6.6 and I am using CS5. It happens on no specific file. All of my files are pretty big. The current one that this is happening on is a psb that is 3.26 G unflattened. I have from  ignorance always ignored the message and saved anyway. I have never detected any damage or discernible changes to the files after ignoring the warning, but after searching Adobe forum and reading a thread about this happening in CS4, I guess I should be more cautious and do a save as and change the file name. I started this thread because no one has reported the issue happening in CS5.

The files were all given to me by ftp as either psd, tiff or camera raw files.  I work on duplicates of the originals in no other program but photoshop and opened and closed the files a few times before getting the message about the disk copy being changed. All of my files are saved to an internal harddrive and  backed up on a time capsule device. I am on a network, but am the sole user of the network. The files are  worked on and saved to an internal hard drive on the same computer. They are never opened on another computer which is usually turned off. I am running no virus protection software except what ever is native to the OS. The only other applications I am running when getting this message are safari, mail and sometimes bridge.

Why am I getting this message and what is causing changes (that I can't detect) to the disk copy?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mar 11, 2011 Mar 11, 2011

The mesage means what it says:  something outside of Photoshop has modified your file on disk since the time that Photoshop saved the file.

We don't know what might be changing them -- just that the OS returns a different modification time for the file than what it was when Photoshop saved the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
replies 225 Replies 225
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2011 Jun 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright.

Last night i uninstalled Dropbox completely on the computer where all the files are stored on.

No effect. Still the same so i guess Dropbox is out of the discussion ?

Ofcause restarted and did a total maintance with Cocktail after

I think the biggest problem with this is when the message comes if you just press "Ok" to safe anyway.

The latest stuff made on the pictures is not always saved since last saving ! Thats my problem.

Sometimes it saves everything and sometimes it doesn't and all the stuff you made since last save will be lost

Thats why i mostly do a "save as" and then saves it to another location when the message comes just to be 100%

and then after copying to the right location at the end. Lots of extra work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 14, 2011 Jun 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I don't think dropbox is the problem.

But I haven't been able to reproduce the pattern of file access you see from backupd on my 10.5.8 or 10.6.7 machines.

When you save, Photoshop is saving what you have in memory at that time.  And unless the save fails (and gives you an error), that is what should be in the file.  If something is lost, then it was most likely a problem with the file system outside of Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 22, 2011 Jun 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chris, I choose in system preferences to prevented spotlight from searching the internal hard drive where my files are stored and saved to. I also choose to exclude that hard drive from time machine backups. I dragged dropbox out of my applications folder and put it on my desktop. I worked for a few days in photoshop without receiving a message about the disk copy being changed, but eventually I got that message. I then checked in utilities and saw that a folder was there called dropbox helper tools. I dragged that folder to the desktop as well. Could that be the reason that the disk copy was changed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 22, 2011 Jun 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's possible, but without reproduceable steps (or a file access log), I can't be sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2011 Jun 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I really don't think its Dropbox because one week back when i saw your where talking about Dropbox i deleted everything from Dropbox and i still

have the error sometimes. Its funny because yesterday i tried to active the "auto-update open documents" i preferences an since then i haven't had

the error yet. Crossed finger, only one day have passed. But then after i activated the auto-update i out of luck saw in my history pane "updated from file"

so that means something touched my file and then PS updated it i guess ? So now i'm a little afraid of using the auto-update thing if i´m not 100% sure

of whats going on. The worst thing that could happen is stuff i make on my pictures is not saved. As i said earlier, i ones had a situation where edits i

did on pictures was not always saved ? really strange.

But i also think the hole thing is strange because i don't have a lot of extra stuff running on my working Mac. Logmein, Dropbox (not anymore) and the

free virus app "ClamXav" thats it. And yes Suitcase Fusion 3.

But as i also said earlier. Its even more strange because all this stuff started happen after i installed Snow Leopard. I had used 10.5.8 for a long time

and then one day "2 month ago" i installed SL on all our Studio computers and then it started. I never had the situation when 10.5.8 was installed.

First after 10.6.x came on. I updated the perfect running 10.5.8 to 10.6.3 from retail installer DVD and then upgraded to 10.6.6 and now all this.

Would it be safe to use the auto-update open documents. Because i don't get the warning when this is turned on ? please advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 10, 2011 Jun 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to that log, backupd (TimeMachine) is backing up and modifying the temporary files -- and it shouldn't go near /temp or /TemporaryItems.

In one case it starts reading a file *while* Photoshop is still saving that file.

In some cases, it is modifying the temporary file (setattrlist).

And there are several examples of Dropbox and dbfseventsd sniffing files that it shoudn't be (also in temp directories).

dbfseventsd also appears to be sniffing file changes on the Time Machine backup volume.  I double checked - it is part of Dropbox (/Library/DropboxHelperTools/...), not part of the OS - but it's monitoring every file written, everywhere.  That's really sloppy, and might be slowing down my system.  Ugh, I may have to uninstall Dropbox.

The players:   Photoshop, Bridge, Dropbox, Time Machine, Spotlight, Finder

Photoshop creates a temp file, writes to the temp file, and renames the temp to replace the original file, plus gets stat on the files.

Bridge only reads the file, and writes to it's database.

Finder gets attributes on the file in the normal folders.

Dropbox gets stat on the files from 2 different processes (Dropbox, dbfseventsd), even outside it's directory, even in temporary directories.

Spotlight (mdworker, mds) gets stat, and reads the files, even in temporary directories, sometimes while the file is still being written.

Time Machine (backupd) gets stats, reads the files, and sometimes sets attributes on the files, even in temporary directories.

Photoshop, Bridge and Finder are acting as expected.

While Dropbox and Spotlight are doing some excess work, they don't seem to cause file modifications.

But Time Machine is doing things wrong and causing file modifications, plus would fit with the "have the file open a long time" symptom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How I long for the days of Panther's elegance and simplicity, before obnoxious, intrusive junk like Spotblight, Dashboard, Time Machine, Spaces, Exposé, etc. were introduced by Apple…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did experience the issue when Apple had me turn off time machine entirely for about a two week period. At another time Apple had me turn off dropbox entirely although it was not uninstalled. I don't remember how they had me turn it off, but the issue still occurred. The issue also occurred before I ever installed dropbox. I am not sure however if time machine and dropbox were both disabled at the same time.

I am going to test whether the issue occurs with dropbox uninstalled, time machine turned off and spotlight disabled all at the same time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2011 Jun 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started having this problem a few months ago. Now, we have this same thread going in the NAPP forum, and folks there are equally stumped.

I don't think this is a small isolated problem, as I am hearing about it from a number of sources.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 28, 2011 Jun 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're only hearing it from a few people.

And it may not be isolated, but on a clean OS install it doesn't happen, nor does it happen to most users.

There is some factor involved that hasn't been discovered yet.

But we are pretty sure that either something outside Photoshop changes the file, or that something in the OS is confused about the modification time of the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2011 Jun 29, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chris,

I have turned off time machine. I am also not allowing spotlight to search the internal hard drive on which my files are saved. Dropbox has been thrown in the trash. I am still receiving the message about the disk copy being changed.

Do you mind looking at another terminal log for a file I tracked? I received the message about the disk copy being changed at around 20:40.

I don't see any applications on the list except photoshop and finder. (Microsoft which appears at the end of the list is probably there because I went to Microsoft word to look at my instructions for using the terminal command after getting the message about the disk copy being changed.

Thanks a lot.

17:30:38  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000037   Adobe Photos

17:30:38  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000008   Adobe Photos

17:30:38  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000007   Adobe Photos

17:30:38  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000022   Adobe Photos

17:30:38  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000016   Adobe Photos

17:30:38  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000008   Adobe Photos

17:30:38  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000009   Adobe Photos

17:30:38  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

17:30:38  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000007   Adobe Photos

17:30:38  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

17:30:38  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000010   Adobe Photos

17:30:38  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000005   Adobe Photos

17:30:38  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000005   Adobe Photos

17:30:38  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000007   Adobe Photos

17:30:38  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd>>>                     0.000009   Adobe Photos

17:31:00  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000031   Adobe Photos

17:31:01  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000035   Adobe Photos

17:31:01  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

17:31:01  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000005   Adobe Photos

17:31:01  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

17:31:01  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000010   Adobe Photos

17:35:18  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000037   Adobe Photos

17:35:18  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000014   Adobe Photos

17:35:18  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000010   Adobe Photos

17:35:18  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

17:35:18  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000007   Adobe Photos

17:35:18  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000007   Adobe Photos

17:35:18  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000011   Adobe Photos

17:35:19  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000019   Adobe Photos

17:35:19  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000008   Adobe Photos

17:35:19  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

17:35:19  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

17:35:19  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000005   Adobe Photos

17:35:19  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000005   Adobe Photos

17:35:36  access_extended   /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000011   Adobe Photos

17:35:36  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000009   Adobe Photos

17:35:36  listxattr         /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

17:35:36  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000011   Adobe Photos

17:35:36  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000007   Adobe Photos

17:35:36  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd>>>                     0.000015   Adobe Photos

17:35:36  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000053   Adobe Photos

17:35:36  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000012   Adobe Photos

17:35:36  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000008   Adobe Photos

17:35:36  setattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000023   Adobe Photos

17:35:36  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000008   Adobe Photos

17:35:36  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000007   Adobe Photos

17:35:36  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000009   Adobe Photos

17:35:36  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

17:35:36  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

17:35:36  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000005   Adobe Photos

17:35:36  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000005   Adobe Photos

17:35:38  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000013   Finder    

17:35:38  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd>>>                     0.000014   Finder    

17:35:38  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000035   Finder    

17:35:38  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd>>>                     0.000023   Finder    

17:35:38  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000007   Finder    

17:35:38  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd>>>                     0.000008   Finder    

18:11:45  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000039   Adobe Photos

18:11:45  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000007   Adobe Photos

18:11:45  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000010   Adobe Photos

18:11:45  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

18:11:45  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000007   Adobe Photos

18:11:45  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000012   Adobe Photos

18:11:46  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000019   Adobe Photos

18:11:46  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000008   Adobe Photos

18:11:46  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

18:11:46  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

18:11:46  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000005   Adobe Photos

18:11:46  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000005   Adobe Photos

18:12:42  access_extended   /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000013   Adobe Photos

18:12:42  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000022   Adobe Photos

18:12:42  listxattr         /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

18:12:42  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000009   Adobe Photos

18:12:42  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

18:12:42  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd>>>                     0.000015   Adobe Photos

18:12:42  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000033   Adobe Photos

18:12:42  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000009   Adobe Photos

18:12:42  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000008   Adobe Photos

18:12:42  setattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000026   Adobe Photos

18:12:42  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000008   Adobe Photos

18:12:42  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000007   Adobe Photos

18:12:42  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000010   Adobe Photos

18:12:42  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000007   Adobe Photos

18:12:42  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000011   Adobe Photos

18:12:42  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

18:12:42  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000011   Finder    

18:12:42  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd>>>                     0.000015   Finder    

18:12:42  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000035   Finder    

18:12:42  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd>>>                     0.000023   Finder    

18:12:42  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000007   Finder    

18:12:42  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd>>>                     0.000008   Finder    

18:23:16  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000037   Adobe Photos

18:23:16  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000005   Adobe Photos

18:23:16  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000009   Adobe Photos

18:23:16  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000005   Adobe Photos

18:23:16  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000010   Adobe Photos

18:23:16  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

18:23:16  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

18:23:18  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000021   Adobe Photos

18:23:18  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000009   Adobe Photos

18:23:18  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000007   Adobe Photos

18:23:18  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

18:23:18  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

18:23:18  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000005   Adobe Photos

18:23:18  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000005   Adobe Photos

18:23:53  access_extended   /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000013   Adobe Photos

18:23:53  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000011   Adobe Photos

18:23:53  listxattr         /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000007   Adobe Photos

18:23:53  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000012   Adobe Photos

18:23:53  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000008   Adobe Photos

18:23:53  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd>>>                     0.000017   Adobe Photos

18:23:53  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000043   Adobe Photos

18:23:53  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000012   Adobe Photos

18:23:53  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000008   Adobe Photos

18:23:53  setattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000021   Adobe Photos

18:23:53  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

18:23:53  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

18:23:53  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000005   Adobe Photos

18:23:53  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000005   Adobe Photos

18:23:54  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000012   Finder    

18:23:54  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd>>>                     0.000013   Finder    

18:23:54  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000036   Finder    

18:23:54  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd>>>                     0.000025   Finder    

18:23:54  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000010   Finder    

18:23:54  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd>>>                     0.000010   Finder    

18:26:16  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000044   Adobe Photos

18:26:16  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000007   Adobe Photos

18:26:16  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000009   Adobe Photos

18:26:16  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

18:26:16  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000007   Adobe Photos

18:26:16  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000011   Adobe Photos

18:26:18  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000020   Adobe Photos

18:26:18  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000008   Adobe Photos

18:26:18  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

18:26:18  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

18:26:18  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000005   Adobe Photos

18:26:18  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000005   Adobe Photos

18:26:38  access_extended   /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000010   Adobe Photos

18:26:38  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000014   Adobe Photos

18:26:38  listxattr         /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000005   Adobe Photos

18:26:38  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000009   Adobe Photos

18:26:38  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

18:26:38  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd>>>                     0.000014   Adobe Photos

18:26:38  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000047   Adobe Photos

18:26:38  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000012   Adobe Photos

18:26:38  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

18:26:38  setattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000021   Adobe Photos

18:26:38  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000013   Adobe Photos

18:26:38  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000008   Adobe Photos

18:26:38  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000008   Adobe Photos

18:26:38  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000007   Adobe Photos

18:26:38  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000009   Adobe Photos

18:26:38  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000005   Adobe Photos

18:26:38  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000005   Adobe Photos

18:26:39  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000010   Finder    

18:26:39  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd>>>                     0.000011   Finder    

18:26:39  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000034   Finder    

18:26:39  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd>>>                     0.000021   Finder    

18:26:39  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000007   Finder    

18:26:39  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd>>>                     0.000008   Finder    

18:34:33  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000038   Adobe Photos

18:34:33  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

18:34:33  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000008   Adobe Photos

18:34:33  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000005   Adobe Photos

18:34:33  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000005   Adobe Photos

18:34:33  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000010   Adobe Photos

18:34:33  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

18:34:34  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000019   Adobe Photos

18:34:34  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000008   Adobe Photos

18:34:34  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

18:34:34  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

18:34:34  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000005   Adobe Photos

18:34:34  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000005   Adobe Photos

18:34:47  access_extended   /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000016   Adobe Photos

18:34:47  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000012   Adobe Photos

18:34:47  listxattr         /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000008   Adobe Photos

18:34:47  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000012   Adobe Photos

18:34:47  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000008   Adobe Photos

18:34:47  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd>>>                     0.000017   Adobe Photos

18:34:47  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000046   Adobe Photos

18:34:47  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

18:34:47  setattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000020   Adobe Photos

18:34:47  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

18:34:47  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000009   Adobe Photos

18:34:47  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000010   Adobe Photos

18:34:47  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000005   Adobe Photos

18:34:47  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000005   Adobe Photos

18:34:48  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000012   Finder    

18:34:48  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd>>>                     0.000012   Finder    

18:34:48  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000019   Finder    

18:34:48  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd>>>                     0.000021   Finder    

18:34:48  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000007   Finder    

18:34:48  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd>>>                     0.000008   Finder    

18:57:31  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000035   Adobe Photos

18:57:31  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000005   Adobe Photos

18:57:31  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000008   Adobe Photos

18:57:31  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000005   Adobe Photos

18:57:31  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000010   Adobe Photos

18:57:31  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

18:57:31  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

18:57:34  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000019   Adobe Photos

18:57:34  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000008   Adobe Photos

18:57:34  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

18:57:34  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

18:57:34  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000005   Adobe Photos

18:57:34  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000005   Adobe Photos

18:57:56  access_extended   /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000011   Adobe Photos

18:57:56  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000009   Adobe Photos

18:57:56  listxattr         /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000005   Adobe Photos

18:57:56  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000009   Adobe Photos

18:57:56  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

18:57:56  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd>>>                     0.000015   Adobe Photos

18:57:56  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000044   Adobe Photos

18:57:56  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000012   Adobe Photos

18:57:56  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000008   Adobe Photos

18:57:56  setattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000016   Adobe Photos

18:57:56  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000008   Adobe Photos

18:57:56  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000007   Adobe Photos

18:57:56  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000007   Adobe Photos

18:57:56  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000011   Adobe Photos

18:57:56  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

18:57:57  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000016   Finder    

18:57:57  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd>>>                     0.000014   Finder    

18:57:57  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000041   Finder    

18:57:57  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd>>>                     0.000024   Finder    

18:57:57  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000007   Finder    

18:57:57  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd>>>                     0.000008   Finder    

fs_usage: buffer overrun, events generated too quickly: 466603

fs_usage: buffer overrun, events generated too quickly: 472312

20:21:03  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000072   Adobe Photos

20:21:03  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000007   Adobe Photos

20:21:03  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000009   Adobe Photos

20:21:03  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

20:21:03  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000007   Adobe Photos

20:21:03  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000009   Adobe Photos

20:21:04  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000019   Adobe Photos

20:21:04  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000008   Adobe Photos

20:21:04  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000007   Adobe Photos

20:21:04  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

20:21:04  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000005   Adobe Photos

20:21:04  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000005   Adobe Photos

20:21:26  access_extended   /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000011   Adobe Photos

20:21:26  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000009   Adobe Photos

20:21:26  listxattr         /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

20:21:26  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000009   Adobe Photos

20:21:26  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

20:21:26  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd>>>                     0.000015   Adobe Photos

20:21:26  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000018   Adobe Photos

20:21:26  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000008   Adobe Photos

20:21:26  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000008   Adobe Photos

20:21:26  setattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000012   Adobe Photos

20:21:26  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000007   Adobe Photos

20:21:26  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000007   Adobe Photos

20:21:26  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000011   Adobe Photos

20:21:26  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

20:21:27  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000020   Finder    

20:21:27  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd>>>                     0.000014   Finder    

20:21:27  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000037   Finder    

20:21:27  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd>>>                     0.000023   Finder    

20:21:27  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000007   Finder    

20:21:27  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd>>>                     0.000008   Finder    

20:31:59  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000040   Adobe Photos

20:31:59  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000008   Adobe Photos

20:31:59  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000010   Adobe Photos

20:31:59  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000007   Adobe Photos

20:31:59  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000007   Adobe Photos

20:31:59  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000012   Adobe Photos

20:32:01  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000019   Adobe Photos

20:32:01  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000008   Adobe Photos

20:32:01  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000007   Adobe Photos

20:32:01  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

20:32:01  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

20:32:01  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000005   Adobe Photos

20:32:01  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000005   Adobe Photos

20:32:23  access_extended   /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000016   Adobe Photos

20:32:23  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000010   Adobe Photos

20:32:23  listxattr         /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

20:32:23  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000010   Adobe Photos

20:32:23  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000007   Adobe Photos

20:32:23  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd>>>                     0.000015   Adobe Photos

20:32:23  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000019   Adobe Photos

20:32:23  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000009   Adobe Photos

20:32:23  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000008   Adobe Photos

20:32:23  setattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000013   Adobe Photos

20:32:23  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000008   Adobe Photos

20:32:23  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000007   Adobe Photos

20:32:23  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000011   Adobe Photos

20:32:23  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

20:32:24  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000013   Finder    

20:32:24  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd>>>                     0.000014   Finder    

20:32:24  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000035   Finder    

20:32:24  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd>>>                     0.000024   Finder    

20:32:24  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000007   Finder    

20:32:24  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd>>>                     0.000008   Finder    

20:40:02  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000037   Adobe Photos

20:40:02  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000007   Adobe Photos

mdls 20:42:44  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000025   Microsoft Wo

20:42:44  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000017   Microsoft Wo

20:42:44  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000008   Microsoft Wo

20:42:44  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd                        0.000008   Microsoft Wo

/Volumes/Macintosh\ HD\ 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin3.psd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 29, 2011 Jun 29, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without the full details, it really does look like Finder is modifying the file on disk.

But that doesn't happen on my system.

So there may be some preference, some view option, or something else on your system that is causing it to modify the files -- something that doesn't get set/changed on most other people's systems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 03, 2011 Jul 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I erased my hard drive on which the OS and my applications are installed. Then I installed the OS from disk and did the updates to it. The only software that is installed on my system are Wacom drivers, Epson drivers and Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium. It didn't take more than a few minutes of working in photoshop before I started receiving the message about the disk copy being changed. Here is the terminal log.

15:16:45  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000019   Adobe Photos

15:16:45  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000008   Adobe Photos

15:16:45  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000007   Adobe Photos

15:16:45  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

15:16:45  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

15:16:45  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000005   Adobe Photos

15:16:45  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000005   Adobe Photos

15:16:45  getattrlist        3/.TemporaryItems/folders.501/TemporaryItems/Heineken_fin5.psd23944442717726    0.000009   Adobe Photos

15:16:45  open               3/.TemporaryItems/folders.501/TemporaryItems/Heineken_fin5.psd23944442717726    0.026365 W Adobe Photos

15:16:45  getattrlist        3/.TemporaryItems/folders.501/TemporaryItems/Heineken_fin5.psd23944442717726    0.000012   Adobe Photos

15:16:45  getattrlist        3/.TemporaryItems/folders.501/TemporaryItems/Heineken_fin5.psd23944442717726    0.000008   Adobe Photos

15:16:45  setattrlist        3/.TemporaryItems/folders.501/TemporaryItems/Heineken_fin5.psd23944442717726    0.000022   Adobe Photos

15:16:45  getattrlist        3/.TemporaryItems/folders.501/TemporaryItems/Heineken_fin5.psd23944442717726    0.000009   Adobe Photos

15:16:45  getattrlist        3/.TemporaryItems/folders.501/TemporaryItems/Heineken_fin5.psd23944442717726    0.000008   Adobe Photos

15:16:45  open               3/.TemporaryItems/folders.501/TemporaryItems/Heineken_fin5.psd23944442717726    0.000010   Adobe Photos

15:16:45  getattrlist        3/.TemporaryItems/folders.501/TemporaryItems/Heineken_fin5.psd23944442717726    0.000007   Adobe Photos

15:16:45  getattrlist        3/.TemporaryItems/folders.501/TemporaryItems/Heineken_fin5.psd23944442717726    0.000007   Adobe Photos

15:16:45  open               3/.TemporaryItems/folders.501/TemporaryItems/Heineken_fin5.psd23944442717726    0.000063   Adobe Photos

15:16:45  getattrlist        3/.TemporaryItems/folders.501/TemporaryItems/Heineken_fin5.psd23944442717726    0.000011   Adobe Photos

15:16:45  open               3/.TemporaryItems/folders.501/TemporaryItems/Heineken_fin5.psd23944442717726    0.000010   Adobe Photos

15:16:45  open               3/.TemporaryItems/folders.501/TemporaryItems/Heineken_fin5.psd23944442717726    0.000012   Adobe Photos

15:16:45  stat64             3/.TemporaryItems/folders.501/TemporaryItems/Heineken_fin5.psd23944442717726    0.000040   mds        

15:16:51  getattrlist        3/.TemporaryItems/folders.501/TemporaryItems/Heineken_fin5.psd23944442717726    0.000038   Adobe Photos

15:16:51  access_extended   /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000011   Adobe Photos

15:16:51  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000009   Adobe Photos

15:16:51  getattrlist        3/.TemporaryItems/folders.501/TemporaryItems/Heineken_fin5.psd23944442717726    0.000006   Adobe Photos

15:16:51  listxattr          3/.TemporaryItems/folders.501/TemporaryItems/Heineken_fin5.psd23944442717726    0.000007   Adobe Photos

15:16:51  listxattr         /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000005   Adobe Photos

15:16:51  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000010   Adobe Photos

15:16:51  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

15:16:51  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd>>>                     0.000014   Adobe Photos

15:16:51  stat64             3/.TemporaryItems/folders.501/TemporaryItems/Heineken_fin5.psd23944442717726    0.000013   mds        

15:16:51  setattrlist        3/.TemporaryItems/folders.501/TemporaryItems/Heineken_fin5.psd23944442717726    0.000044   Adobe Photos

15:16:51  rename             3/.TemporaryItems/folders.501/TemporaryItems/Heineken_fin5.psd23944442717726    0.005944 W Adobe Photos

15:16:51  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000034   Adobe Photos

15:16:51  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000007   Adobe Photos

15:16:51  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000006   Adobe Photos

15:16:51  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000007   Adobe Photos

15:16:51  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000005   Adobe Photos

15:16:51  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000014   Adobe Photos

15:16:51  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000008   Adobe Photos

15:16:51  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd>>>                     0.000023   Adobe Photos

15:16:52  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000033   Finder     

15:16:52  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000039   Finder     

15:16:52  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd>>>                     0.000025   Finder     

15:16:52  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000010   Finder     

15:16:52  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd>>>                     0.000014   Finder     

15:16:52  stat64            /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000023   Finder     

15:16:52  stat64            /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000004   Finder     

15:16:52  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000013   Finder     

15:16:52  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000011   Finder     

15:16:52  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000009   Finder     

15:16:52  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd>>>                     0.000011   Finder     

15:16:52  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000007   Finder     

15:16:52  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd>>>                     0.000008   Finder     

15:16:52  stat64            /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000005   Finder     

15:16:52  stat64            /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000003   Finder     

15:16:52  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000004   Finder     

15:16:52  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000004   Finder     

15:16:52  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000006   Finder     

15:16:52  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd>>>                     0.000008   Finder     

15:16:52  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000007   Finder     

15:16:52  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd>>>                     0.000007   Finder     

15:16:52  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000005   Finder     

15:16:52  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000029   mds        

15:16:52  stat64            /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000010   mds        

15:16:52  lstat64           /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000014   Finder     

15:16:52  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000010   Finder     

15:16:52  statfs64          /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000007   Finder     

15:16:53  statfs64          /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000019   Finder     

15:16:53  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000016   Finder     

15:16:57  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000031   Finder     

15:16:57  lstat64           /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000026   Finder     

15:16:57  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000016   Finder     

15:16:57  statfs64          /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000007   Finder     

15:16:58  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000033   Finder     

15:16:58  lstat64           /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000027   Finder     

15:16:58  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000015   Finder     

15:16:58  statfs64          /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000007   Finder     

16:27:31  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000009   backupd    

16:29:12  listxattr         /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000022   backupd    

16:29:12  getxattr          /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000007   backupd    

16:29:12  getxattr          /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000003   backupd    

16:29:12  getxattr          /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000004   backupd    

16:29:12  getxattr          /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.017064 W backupd    

16:29:12  open              /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000024   backupd    

16:29:16  open_extended     -4059-48E2-9C8A-CFB9348BE483/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd    2.110159 W backupd    

16:29:16  getattrlist       -4059-48E2-9C8A-CFB9348BE483/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd    0.000075   backupd    

16:29:34  setattrlist       -4059-48E2-9C8A-CFB9348BE483/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd    0.000054   backupd    

16:29:34  setattrlist       -4059-48E2-9C8A-CFB9348BE483/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd    0.000060   backupd    

16:29:34  open              -4059-48E2-9C8A-CFB9348BE483/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd    0.000023   backupd    

16:29:34  stat64            -4059-48E2-9C8A-CFB9348BE483/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd    0.000064   mds        

16:29:34  stat64            /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000010   mds        

16:29:34  stat64            -4059-48E2-9C8A-CFB9348BE483/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd    0.000017   mds        

fs_usage: buffer overrun, events generated too quickly: 465630

fs_usage: buffer overrun, events generated too quickly: 465375

fs_usage: buffer overrun, events generated too quickly: 467864

fs_usage: buffer overrun, events generated too quickly: 467884

10:56:24  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000047   Adobe Photos

10:56:24  getattrlist       /Volumes/Macintosh HD 3/Lendon/Heineken/Heineken_fin5.psd                        0.000007   Adobe Photos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Waouu, that says a lot. I was almost doing the same last night but didn't had the time for it. Glad i didn't because from what you did. It doesn't look like

it has anything to do with something other than Adobe it self. Now i really think it can only be a Adobe issue.

We only have Wacom and Epson left and i don't have anyhing Wacom installed. Only Epson 3800 drivers installed !!

What does this tells us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And yet millions of other users don't see the same problem.

Again, there is something you are missing about your setup that makes it different from other people's systems.

Whatever that missing factor is, probably causes or triggers the file modification problem.

We've checked the Photoshop code -- we're keeping the time stamp given to us by the OS, and it matches exactly for every test we have come up with.

We never see any indication that the timestamp has changed unless another application has modified the file (as it should be).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What could be "missing" or "different" about my setup? The OS is out of the box. Beyond changing things  that I could customize in system preferences, I didn't do anything else to my system. I didn't change anything in photoshop other than what I am allowed to do in photoshop preferences so I don't get it.

Do you have any suggestions for me on how to troubleshoot this issue? How do I get  terminal  to show all file access for a file  tracked in terminal so you can tell what modified it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really don't know.

What is it about your system that causes this problem, when millions of other systems don't experience the same problem?

And most likely it is an OS setting or difference, not a Photoshop thing.

To track which app modified the file, you'd have to dump all fs_usage around the time of the modification -- which is a lot of data.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I dump all fs_usage? Please tell me what I should do  when I receive the notification for  a file that I am tracking in terminal has been modified to dump all fs_usage? Thanks.

I am really at a loss to account for what is different about my system for as I said before I didn't modify my system in anyway  except for choosing my preferences in system preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you don't know how to use command line tools like fs_usage, I'm not likely to be able to explain it.

Again, there is *something* different about your system.

Some setting that you changed, something you added or removed.

But we don't know what that might be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well the only changes I made were to import my old itunes library, bookmarks, mail accounts and address book from a time machine backup and change preferences in system preferences for the size of the dock, color of the desktop, the alert sound and time zone. Drivers were installed for my wacom tablet and epson printer. CS 5 was installed from the disk and the updates were installed. The OS was  updated to 10.6.8. That's all that was done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2011 Sep 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure about this. I too am having this problem with CS5 and am running Lion.

Found unauthorized users accessing my MAC last week.

Found unknown locations in my "recent" lists.

Am wondering if this is related to a security issue some how.

Am still scanning these message to see if someone has a fix though

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And the fs_usage logs aren't helping anymore -- you aren't showing all file access, so we can't see who is actually modifying the file.

All we see is that Photoshop writes the file, then Finder, mds, and backupd all open the file (but we don't know who modified it).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2011 Sep 20, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe this is an isolated problem either. Upgraded to CS5 Creative Suite several months ago, all was working fine (on Mac Leopard). Then upgraded to Snow Leopard last week and began seeing issues with both Photoshop ("Your disk copy of image was changed since last opened or saved....") and InDesign (cannot retain saved link to Ps doc, each time you update, when you save the InDesign doc it reverts to indicating the linked Ps shop file has been modified, even though it has not). These issues are obviously related. My Ps is CS5.1 Extended v. 12.1x64, InDesign is CS5.5. Chris, please look into the interaction betw OS Snow Leopard and the Adobe CS5 products and request that someone send us an update that will fix these annoying problems. I was on my way to Lion, but I'm putting that on hold. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kate, have you crossed posted in the Apple forums as well? Are you certain that this is an Adobe problem or an Apple problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No i have not posted on the apple site, and frankly, why would i? what would they do about it? they don't make Photoshop. there are no other problems with our system, all the other programs work fine w/ Snow Leopard. Photoshop has problems. It is irksome that adobe has the people posting on this forum doing backflips with reinstalls and then continually posts responses to try to diminish the problem, like "we've never reproduced this" and my personal favorite, "What is it about your system that causes this problem, when millions of other systems don't experience the same problem?". Maybe because all those millions don't have time to post on an adobe forum where questions are rarely answered to anyone's satisfaction. Has adobe installed CS5 w/ Snow Leopard on a Mac? If not, then they aren't trying. The issue popped up right away when we did it. No mystery there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines