• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zoom and dragg problem (after latest update)

Explorer ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to retoch a picture but every few minutes the zoom and dragg function stops working. I have to save what I'm doing, close and open up the picture again. 
2020-08-19_14-52-26.png

This is what my navigation panel shows after it's get stuck

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Windows10Home64-bit/IntelCorei7-4810MQ CPU@2.80GHz/16GBRAM/NvidiaGeForceGTX880M

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Please try resetting the preferences: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop/using/preferences.html#AdjustpreferencesinPhotoshop

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post all of Photoshop UI so we can see what tool you may be using and see what you mean  by stuck seeing part of your navigation panel is not doing anything for me. Seeing all of you UI may help it may not.  What does this show not much info.

Ths aspect ration of your window seems odd in the panel

image.png

image.png

image.png

your like this

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a my UI , this time the picture disappeared. Cant work like this
2020-08-19_20-12-26.png

Im only using the (broken) healing brush and I'm draging the image with spacebar and mouse and then it freezes on me

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Windows10Home64-bit/IntelCorei7-4810MQ CPU@2.80GHz/16GBRAM/NvidiaGeForceGTX880M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like your tabbed Image window is not correct. Do you have Legacy Compositing checked in your Preferences Performance section.  There is an issue in some Photoshop version in that area that messes up images windows.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont have Legacy compositing checked, never had. I'll try that

2020-08-19_21-29-39.png

I'm used to panning with spacebar and wacom tablet so I did that by accident and the tab freezes again,. The other tab was fine and I could work on that but then I couldnt return to the freezed up tab

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you can reproduce the problem with a sequence of steps you should report the problem to Adobe and give  them steps to trigger the bug.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any fix yet ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have the most recent update of graphic card driver ? If Not , update the graphic driver.

if yes, Try resetting the preferences:

edit-> preferences-> general

,click on reset preferences on quit , restart photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I am on the most recent update of my graphic card driver.
Just did a reset of my prefences. It did not work
Again my working tab freezes after panning with spacebar and Wacom tablet.

Only difference is that now my file won't save, stuck at 10%

2020-08-21_17-58-20.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Report this bug in the link below 

https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reported it over there but that didn't fix it either

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wouw, still not fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem Windows10 pro 64 bit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm still expericning this issue on Mac OS 10.15.7, Photoshop version 22.0.1 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines