• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zoom feature in PS 2021 issue

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After applying a NIK Collection filter the image on the screen freezes. When I zoom in and out I can see the ruler measurements moving but the images is stuck. Probably disable 3D acceleration will help but..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing here with my Nik collection. Upon updating NIK filters were not automatically migrated to the new version. I had to move the plugin folder to the new ps 22.0 folder. Once I did that the filters appear to work fine. Some of them, such as output sharpener, work without any issues. But with most of the filters, after using the plugin and applying it to a layer, smart or not, the photoshop document workspace freezes on the applied image. There is no issue with the filter applying adjustments correctly and photoshop still functions, but the main workspace area does not respond with any visual changes. Even opening a new document, the workspace is still frozen on the image with the applied filter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I have the same issue, can you please show the path?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is taken from the dxo nik collection support page:

WARNING MESSAGE

Nik Collection 3 by DxO is not yet compatible with Photoshop 2021 /// Hot fix is planned.

General online Support is available only to customers who have purchased the paid version of the Nik Collection by DxO available since June 2018. Comprehensive support and software updates are only available for the newest release of Nik Collection by DxO, and those using the newest trial version.

Previous versions cannot be the subject of a request for assistance, because we have not developed them. However, you will find information on some of the known issues in the FAQs below.

For any stability issues, compatibility with the latest Adobe CC products and the latest Mac/Windows OS, and for future updates and our support, we strongly encourage you to purchase the latest version of the Nik Collection by DxO or to test our free 30 days trial version.

Thank you for your understanding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I contacted Nik regarding issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me to. Have to close image and PS then reopen 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes. I am seeing very similar behaviours... scrubby zoom not working (but the rulers changing)... adjustments applied to layer masks appear on the mask thumbnail but not on the image. Close the image and re-open and the zoom works again and the effect of the mask can now be seen. I think I have the Google NIK version rather than the newer DXO version referred to in another post in this thread. If DXO fixes the problem, does that mean that all legacy users (e.g. Google NIK) will have to upgrade to DXO NIK to be able to continue using PS with NIK? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines