zoom result trouble

Explorer ,
Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi folks,

Headache here, I describe you the trouble(s) I get, maybe someone had the same issue and got it resolved by magic or whatever else:

Open PS, open a file, file opens in a window wich fits the space at 66.7% pixelsize. (see attachment 1) 

Downsizing at 50% is ok (see Picture 2)

Enlarging at more than 50% doesn't show the result (picture doesn't enlarge but red area moves in the navigator window)

Enlarging starts to show result again at 3200% (wich is not so useful for me...)

Problem occured both with zoom window tick and without

Same occurs when double click on a file to open PS

In full screen with tools mode, about the same happens. zooming until 50% is ok, from 50% or it doesn't show or it cronks the ratio in the frame in the best scenario case. (see picture 3, but it's in a window this one I know)

Ontop of that on my last try I did a quick stack of layers and tried to save it in order to move to my 2nd computer to actually work but it returned a "can't save because of error program" 😂😂

I tried GPU troubleshooting with no result, also reset my video cache, rebooted everything a few times..., and I write you my setup down below

macos 10.15.7

PS 22.1

glgpu[0].GLVersion="2.1"

glgpu[0].IsIntegratedGLGPU=0

glgpu[0].GLMemoryMB=8176

glgpu[0].GLName="16915971"

glgpu[0].GLVendor="AMD"

glgpu[0].GLRenderer="16915971"

glgpu[0].HasGLNPOTSupport=1

glgpu[0].CanCompileProgramGLSL=1

glgpu[0].GLFrameBufferOK=1

clgpu[0].CLPlatformVersion="OpenCL 1.2 (Jun  8 2020 17:36:15)"

clgpu[0].CLDeviceVersion="1.2"

clgpu[0].IsIntegratedCLGPU=1

clgpu[0].CLMemoryMB=1610

1.png12.png23.png3

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?