ZOOM STOPPED WORKING

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My zoom has stopped working, well, technically the image zooms in, but there is a grey vertical section (missing image) where I zoom in, and I need to scroll to the left of to the right to actually see an image.  Even if I get to a part of the image, I can't make any selections or actually work on the zoomed in image.  This happens even if I use hot keys (command +) top zoom in.  Scrubby zoom works, but I am not a fan of scrubby zoom and would prefer not to use.  All MAC software up to date, Photoshop v 22.1

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

ZOOM STOPPED WORKING

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My zoom has stopped working, well, technically the image zooms in, but there is a grey vertical section (missing image) where I zoom in, and I need to scroll to the left of to the right to actually see an image.  Even if I get to a part of the image, I can't make any selections or actually work on the zoomed in image.  This happens even if I use hot keys (command +) top zoom in.  Scrubby zoom works, but I am not a fan of scrubby zoom and would prefer not to use.  All MAC software up to date, Photoshop v 22.1

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 11, 2021 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
10 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you tell me about your computer specs? RAM, and graphic card

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
10 hours ago 0