• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

zoom that lag

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a problem regarding the zoom on my mac m1 with the last udpate. Before I used photoshop on windows.

My problem is that as soon as I zoom there is latency and the zoom is very slow and updates a bit late. I zoom with the trackpad and not with the tool

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this problem too, with the latest update. InDesign and Illustrator are both perfect when zooming with my Mac trackpad. They stop and start precisely when my gesture stops and starts. But in Photoshop there's this sluggish slow to begin and end that makes the trackpad unusable for zoom.

Has anyone found a fix for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same problem as you. I contacted support on twitter and they know now.
he made me test several things but nothing worked, it still doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to know I'm not the only one! I downgraded to the last version of Photoshop and that fixed it for me--for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines