• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zoom tool bugging and breaking photoshop until restart? Please help!

Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Often when using photoshop I am having an issue where the zoom tool stops working, I click to zoom and nothing happens. Then when I try to use another tool, it causes that tool to bug out. For example the brush tool. It seems to actually draw where I had clicked with the zoom tool.

When I get this error, I have to restart photoshop.

I find this hard to explain, so please see the below gif: https://i.imgur.com/IBFNF0C.gifv

Adobe Photoshop Version: 21.2.0 20200604.r.225 2020/06/04: 02a81f3015 x64
Number of Launches: 223
Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
Version: 10 or greater 10.0.19041.292

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone from Adobe on this or have some kind of resolution for it? I love having to restart photoshop after trying to use the zoom tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also have this problem 😞

On version 22.4.1 and still no fix. Anyone know how to remedy this? macOS Big Sur version 11.3.1.

It doesn't take long to restart Photoshop, but it is annoying when I lose a complicated path I have created with the pen tool.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines