Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zoom Tool Glitches

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm using photoshop on my brand new desktop and am seeing glitches while drawing that Ive never experienced on my laptop.

The 2 glitches -

Glitch 1. When using the zoom tool, I will see the vertical scroll bar move randomly, then my entire photoshop freezes...then disappears if I minimize the app. I have to close my file/reopen to get the canvas to display again.  When viewing my video, you are able to see when I try to resize the window to fit the entire canvas, the vertical move bar on the right is moving (as if the canvas is resizing to fit the screen), but the canvas itself is frozen.

Glitch 2. The zoom tool sometimes flashes colors on the screen or flashes a grid.  

I have no clue why these glithces are occuring.  I tried uninstalling the latest PS and reinstalling old versions, but I kept seeing these problems happen with any version I tried.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Long and short: Mundane graphics driver issues. Update your drivers, check your settings.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's a brand new computer though, this was my first time using photoshop on my new PC.  I never had these problems on my laptop, and that compuer is much older/I never updated any driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines