• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zooming or Moving layers in CC2018 Causes whole document to center on screen.

Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont know if this is a new "feature" Adobe decided to add or if its a bug... but its getting very annoying.

I like to work in full screen mode and will often zoom into areas of the document or have it slightly off-center of my screen just by nature of arranging layers, etc. -- natural things that happen when working on a project.

Ever since I updated to CC 2018, then simply moving a text layer for instance from one location to another automatically moves the entire document to center on my screen. Trying to zoom into a certain area of the document is very difficult as well as it constantly tries to center it as I'm zooming in.

This is really frustrating and not conducive to an efficient workflow.

Anybody experiencing the same? Any ideas on how to fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got the same problem... I always use full screen when painting details of an image. I have no luck fixing it so far, think only Adobe can help here.

My Specs:

• MacBook 2017 with High Sierra
  • Photoshop CC 2018
  • Wacom Intuos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines