• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Automation between 2 seperate PDFs

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a PDF I am going to be filling out with patient name, address, social etc. I then have to fill it out again on a 2nd PDF. Is there a way to automate certain sections of one PDF and make them show up on a 2nd PDF? 2 different forms for 2 different pieces of a medical exam, but lots of manual fillinf out of multiple PDFs. Time would be saved if it only had to be filled out once. Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Programming

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is possible with some JavaScript but not as simple if you're talking about learning JavaScript and try do it yourself. 

You'll need to consider rights-enabled PDFs to allow users to capture electronic data between any two PDFs. Specifically the parts that handle fill and sign, import and export, file modifications, and saving a document .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@flash219 

If the fields have the same names in both forms, you can export the .fdf file from the first form, then import it into the second.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines