• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

scitex drivers for win 7

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2011 Oct 31, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am a graphic designer , i have been using scitex develop 800 ps l2 printer for making a postscrip file for the printing purpose, i changed the my oparating system from xp to win 7, i cant find the drivers, can you tell me where to find the scitex driver .inf format or any converter which can change .PPD file to .INF file, or other printer where i can make postscript files.

TOPICS
Programming

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 31, 2011 Oct 31, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

PostScript language level 2 printers go back to before 1997!

Did you try using Windows' Add Printer wizard? Although you won't likely find the Scitex printer in the initial list, try using the option for “more printers from the internet” in which case Windows 7 download many additional .inf and .ppd files for older printers. See if that helps.

Othewise, contact Hewlett-Packard. They bought out Scitex a number of years ago. They should still be supporting the product.

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines