Highlighted

Add Premiere Pro Project Metadata in Prelude

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to take advantage of Metadata fields after I've ingested footage into Prelude. When I open the Metadata window in Prelude I see an array of areas I can add metadata, but one does not show up and that is the Premiere Pro Project Metadata fields, things like Log Note, Shot, Scene, etc. Those are what I'd like to use the most but I cannot get them to show up. When I right-click on the Metadata tab I get the option for Metadata Displays and there I can see that Premiere Pro Project Metadata is an option and it's even clicked on, but it never shows up.

I've tried clicking it on and off, opening it up I can see that NAME is greyed out, but the other options are all checked. If I click off any of the other options, like Camera Raw or Script, they disappear from the Metadata window. It's just Premiere Pro options that never show. Hoping this is just user error or lack of knowledge, but it would be highly useful to me if I could add that metadata here in Prelude.

Hope someone has a solution or even a more practical suggestion. Thanks.

I've attached two screenshots to hopefully illustrate my problem.

Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 1.21.15 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 1.24.16 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Add Premiere Pro Project Metadata in Prelude

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to take advantage of Metadata fields after I've ingested footage into Prelude. When I open the Metadata window in Prelude I see an array of areas I can add metadata, but one does not show up and that is the Premiere Pro Project Metadata fields, things like Log Note, Shot, Scene, etc. Those are what I'd like to use the most but I cannot get them to show up. When I right-click on the Metadata tab I get the option for Metadata Displays and there I can see that Premiere Pro Project Metadata is an option and it's even clicked on, but it never shows up.

I've tried clicking it on and off, opening it up I can see that NAME is greyed out, but the other options are all checked. If I click off any of the other options, like Camera Raw or Script, they disappear from the Metadata window. It's just Premiere Pro options that never show. Hoping this is just user error or lack of knowledge, but it would be highly useful to me if I could add that metadata here in Prelude.

Hope someone has a solution or even a more practical suggestion. Thanks.

I've attached two screenshots to hopefully illustrate my problem.

Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 1.21.15 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 1.24.16 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?