Highlighted

Are there naming presets for subfolders created on transfer?

New Here ,
May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm backing my footage up on three separate drives, in other words, I am transferring them to three locations. I do want Prelude to create a subfolder for me, but the default appears to be the date and time, down to the second.

What happens is I get subfolders which differ by a few seconds, meaning that on each drive the folder name is slightly different.

Is there any way to change the naming preset of a subfolder? Or will I have to change it manually every time?

Hi Not_Conrad

Thanks for showing interest in Prelude.

For naming subfolder presets are not available. Every time you want to create a subfolder you have to enter the name manually.

Sorry for the inconvenience. If you want new feature in prelude, please file feature request at  http://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Thanks,

Swati

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Are there naming presets for subfolders created on transfer?

New Here ,
May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm backing my footage up on three separate drives, in other words, I am transferring them to three locations. I do want Prelude to create a subfolder for me, but the default appears to be the date and time, down to the second.

What happens is I get subfolders which differ by a few seconds, meaning that on each drive the folder name is slightly different.

Is there any way to change the naming preset of a subfolder? Or will I have to change it manually every time?

Hi Not_Conrad

For naming subfolder presets are not available. Every time you want to create a subfolder you have to enter the name manually.

Sorry for the inconvenience. If you want new feature in prelude, please file feature request at  http://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Thanks,

Swati

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Not_Conrad

Thanks,

Swati

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Swati

I'll request the feature.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines