• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

is Adobe Prelude CC 2017 broken??? markers no longer show up anywhere

Enthusiast ,
Nov 26, 2016 Nov 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating to Prelude CC 2017, markers no longer show up  in my Prelude Logging Window. When I hit the "1" or "2" keys for subclip or comment, the sub clips and comments no longer show up in the Prelude timeline. This problem never occurred prior to CC 2017.

Is Prelude CC 2017 broken??? Should we revert to the previous version of Prelude? What i Adobe doing to fix this???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Hi David,

Please update Prelude to 6.0.2(41) from CC and verify it again.

Highlight if you still find the problem.

Thanks,

Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nicholas,

I assume the latest version you are using is 6.0.1(3).  [Confirm on About Adobe prelude help page.] If not, please update from Creative cloud.

I don't see this problem on any of my system. Can you share your OS version?

Make sure you are not adding markers on roughcuts as this is not the expected workflow.

Moreover, Is there any chance you have added any search criteria in the search text-box at the right top of timeline. If that is so, remove the entered text and all markers should be visible.

I hope it help.

Thanks,

Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your help Mayjain. I'm running Mac OS 10.12.1 and the latest version of Prelude as well.Screen Shot 2016-11-28 at 2.00.11 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I add comment markers, markers looks fine in Marker window and timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi David,

Please update Prelude to 6.0.2(41) from CC and verify it again.

Highlight if you still find the problem.

Thanks,

Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try I press the "2" key to add any comment markers, additional comment markers no longer appear in the timeline. But they do appear in the marker window. Notice that the timeline only shows 3 markers, but the marker window shows 4 markers. Screen Shot 2016-11-28 at 2.08.00 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-11-28 at 2.08.06 PM.png 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources