Highlighted

Is this the end of Prelude?

Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I notice there is no link anymore from the side-bar of the Premiere forum. No link at all from the Forum's Home page. Is Prelude going away?

thanks.

Hi MyerPj,

I notice there is no link anymore from the side-bar of the Premiere forum. No link at all from the Forum's Home page.

Just an oversight. I'll get that corrected.

Is Prelude going away?

No, not to my knowledge.

Thanks,
Kevin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is this the end of Prelude?

Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I notice there is no link anymore from the side-bar of the Premiere forum. No link at all from the Forum's Home page. Is Prelude going away?

thanks.

Hi MyerPj,

I notice there is no link anymore from the side-bar of the Premiere forum. No link at all from the Forum's Home page.

Is Prelude going away?

No, not to my knowledge.

Thanks,
Kevin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mayjain​, I was asking this question seriously. I was thinking of devoting some time to use Prelude more, but as I mentioned, the Prelude icon on the forums home page is now gone, and the Prelude sidebar link on the Premiere Pro forum has been removed also. Is this a signal Prelude is going to be discontinued?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Myer: A bug fix was released in May 2017, so it seems to me it is in active development: New features summary for the 2017 release of Adobe Prelude CC

Prelude is in the forum drop-down menu; it's apparently not one of the "popular" forums, however:

screenshot_1384.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MyerPj,

Is Prelude going away?

No, not to my knowledge.

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines