Highlighted

Media not relinking in raw cut sequence

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work from drives. After reconnection most of the times the media is not linked, the batch relink is only poorly working, but with about 1 hour investment I relinked the media. It is randomly only rarely recognizing the other media in the same folder.
I did that, just to realise that the Sequence (Raw Cut Timeline) which is made of subclips (which are linked in the media tab), is not linked. Is there a way to relink these, without going trough one by one, because this is ridiculous. Especially working with over 100 clips. 

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Media not relinking in raw cut sequence

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work from drives. After reconnection most of the times the media is not linked, the batch relink is only poorly working, but with about 1 hour investment I relinked the media. It is randomly only rarely recognizing the other media in the same folder.
I did that, just to realise that the Sequence (Raw Cut Timeline) which is made of subclips (which are linked in the media tab), is not linked. Is there a way to relink these, without going trough one by one, because this is ridiculous. Especially working with over 100 clips. 

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?