Highlighted

Need help to create a workflow

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My brother and I are trying to find a good way of quickly logging reams of digitized footage from hours of 16mm, 8mm and Super 8mm film that our dad shot over 60+ years. We thought Prelude might be the program to help us do this. The problem has been establishing a workflow. What we wanted to do was ingest a clip, create sub clips with searchable identifiers or metadata and then filter the sub clips in order to create a rough cut for Premier Pro. Trouble is we can't seem to figure out how to accomplish this. Any ideas? Whatever you can offer will be much appreciated. Thanks! David

Topics

Metadata

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Need help to create a workflow

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My brother and I are trying to find a good way of quickly logging reams of digitized footage from hours of 16mm, 8mm and Super 8mm film that our dad shot over 60+ years. We thought Prelude might be the program to help us do this. The problem has been establishing a workflow. What we wanted to do was ingest a clip, create sub clips with searchable identifiers or metadata and then filter the sub clips in order to create a rough cut for Premier Pro. Trouble is we can't seem to figure out how to accomplish this. Any ideas? Whatever you can offer will be much appreciated. Thanks! David

Topics

Metadata

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?