Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

prelude analysing clip not working

Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

im trying to move to adobe prelude to organise our workflow and making it quicker. basically if we had the script that is allocated to the clips, it would exponentially speed up our process, we could basically edit through the script! but i cannot manage to analyse the clip to the script...

im following this workflow Prelude CC - Analyze content/Story integration grayed out  but it doesnt seem to work, all the tutorials are either outdated or do not provide any informations. even on the adobe help website there arent any information regarding analysing script for script to text.

anyways, i have create a script, i have the footage, is there any way i can join the two like they are doing in this video?Edit faster using a script within Prelude or Premiere Pro |

hope this my question is not confusing! thanks a lot in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi nicolag84205871,

Apologies. But, Prelude and Premiere Pro no longer support 'Analyse the script' after attaching it to the clip.

We can perform the following operations:

1. Login to Adobe Story.

2. Open a Script.

3. Add a scene to a clip.

Speech to Text analysis is no longer available.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Swati

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources