• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prelude Freezes when I go to Ingest

Explorer ,
Feb 03, 2017 Feb 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Windows 10 and have been working with Prelude for a few weeks now.  As of two days ago every time I hit the ingest key the app just freezes and nothing happens.  I have restarted both program and computer several times. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 03, 2017 Feb 03, 2017

HI Zappavin1,

Sorry for the problem. I feel the problem might be related to some particular types of files that are kept in the browsed folder i.e. in the by default folder opening in ingest panel( Most probably Prelude is saving last browsed locations in preferences and maintaining them in reinstall/Relaunches too.) As you also mentioned that it was working before until two days, i feel, when you browse to this particular folder.

Can you try deleting folder from Appdata location and check? it wil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2017 Feb 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Zappavin1,

Sorry for the problem. I feel the problem might be related to some particular types of files that are kept in the browsed folder i.e. in the by default folder opening in ingest panel( Most probably Prelude is saving last browsed locations in preferences and maintaining them in reinstall/Relaunches too.) As you also mentioned that it was working before until two days, i feel, when you browse to this particular folder.

Can you try deleting folder from Appdata location and check? it will delete the saved browsed locations/preferences.

C:\Users\[***]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Prelude

Also try updating your Prelude(to 6.0.2.41) from CC and check.

I hope it helps. 

Thanks,

Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 04, 2017 Feb 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I could not find the folders you had outlined.  I did a %appdata% and found that folder but could not locate "Roaming" etc.  Also my app is fully up to date according to Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2017 Feb 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hitting %appdata% must be pointing to the Roaming folder only, inside AppData . 

You just need to go inside \Adobe\Prelude and delete 6.0 folder.

I hope it help.

Thanks,

Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That did the trick!!  Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources