Highlighted

Prelude Freezing & Crashing

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an issue with Prelude freezing when I'm selecting clips to ingest. If there are more than about 10-15 clips, Prelude gives me the spinning wheel of death until I have to Force Quit. This is a problem, because I need to be able to select specific clips without ingesting my entire card for time reasons.

Running Prelude Version 7.0.1 Build 49. I've cleaned my media cache and it still didn't resolve my issue. Below are my computer specs.

Screen Shot 2018-03-02 at 1.11.52 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Prelude Freezing & Crashing

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an issue with Prelude freezing when I'm selecting clips to ingest. If there are more than about 10-15 clips, Prelude gives me the spinning wheel of death until I have to Force Quit. This is a problem, because I need to be able to select specific clips without ingesting my entire card for time reasons.

Running Prelude Version 7.0.1 Build 49. I've cleaned my media cache and it still didn't resolve my issue. Below are my computer specs.

Screen Shot 2018-03-02 at 1.11.52 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. selecting smaller amounts of clips works but takes much longer. when I try to select more than 15 or so it freezes and I have to force quit

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
tanzeem LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please let me know the media formats you are importing and size of them.

Thanks,

Tanzeem

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines