Highlighted

Prelude not playing videos

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working on a new project and Tutorial to learn prelude. I had a number of videos imported as h.264 and successfully created sub-clips and comments.

I recently updated windows 10 to Community build early release, build 15007.

Now, when i double click on the video in the left panel, i just get a white box on the right and can only hear sound. Also trying to preview the video in the left panel does not work, it just shows a static image.

The videos play perfectly well outside of prelude.

2017-01-15.png

is this likely an issue with latest windows or has anyone suggestions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Prelude not playing videos

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working on a new project and Tutorial to learn prelude. I had a number of videos imported as h.264 and successfully created sub-clips and comments.

I recently updated windows 10 to Community build early release, build 15007.

Now, when i double click on the video in the left panel, i just get a white box on the right and can only hear sound. Also trying to preview the video in the left panel does not work, it just shows a static image.

The videos play perfectly well outside of prelude.

2017-01-15.png

is this likely an issue with latest windows or has anyone suggestions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rocks1981,

This problem should be resolved after updating to latest Prelude.

Also you can try reinstalling Creative cloud products.

Thanks

Nikhil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.

I tried that. I completely uninstalled everything adobe, including creative cloud, and restarted, then reinstalled and have the same problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines