Highlighted

unable to fix my issues with Prelude CC 2017 so I reverted to Prelude CC 2015.4

Engaged ,
Dec 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for cross posting, but just wanted to leave this here in case anyone didn't read my other posts.

All the problems I'm having are with the latest version of Prelude CC: 2017.

I just reverted to the last version of Prelude CC 2015 (.4???) and all my Prelude issues regarding markers are gone.

Adobe Tech Support please fix Prelude CC 2017. It's not stable, keeps crashing, and I'm constantly having to switch back and forth between my Logging and List workspaces to see markers in my timeline. This is isn't normal.

Once again everyone, if you're having the same issue I am, uninstall Prelude CC 2017 and revert back to the previous version (2015.4), problem solved. But Prelude CC 2017's markers issue needs to be fixed ASAP. Thank you in advance, Adobe, for hopefully addressing this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

unable to fix my issues with Prelude CC 2017 so I reverted to Prelude CC 2015.4

Engaged ,
Dec 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for cross posting, but just wanted to leave this here in case anyone didn't read my other posts.

All the problems I'm having are with the latest version of Prelude CC: 2017.

I just reverted to the last version of Prelude CC 2015 (.4???) and all my Prelude issues regarding markers are gone.

Adobe Tech Support please fix Prelude CC 2017. It's not stable, keeps crashing, and I'm constantly having to switch back and forth between my Logging and List workspaces to see markers in my timeline. This is isn't normal.

Once again everyone, if you're having the same issue I am, uninstall Prelude CC 2017 and revert back to the previous version (2015.4), problem solved. But Prelude CC 2017's markers issue needs to be fixed ASAP. Thank you in advance, Adobe, for hopefully addressing this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

welcome to what I call the adobe experience.

I have no answers for you, other than I'm also struggling with premiere/prelude's idiocies and bugs right now; just unwinding my personal frustration and disbelief at how this company dares to charge the sums it does for the sub-par quality of software it spews out.

The moment there are strong alternatives, and those always come, a lot people will jump the boat adobe. Congratulations on another bad release of a shitty app, outdoing yourself time and again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines