Highlighted

Welcome to the new Prelude Support Community!

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello & Welcome to the NEW Prelude Support Community!prelude_mnemonic_rgb_512px_no_shadow.png

My name is Colin and I am your community manager responsible for managing this community along with Kevin, Caroline, Rameez, Sumeet and Shivangi. We are super stoked to have you join us in this new support community. 

This community will be a one-stop-shop for all your questions, answers, educational content, concerns, and even the coveted viritual Hi5!

If you have any questions or comments about this new community, please feel free to post here... We are listening!

Cheers,

Colin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Welcome to the new Prelude Support Community!

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello & Welcome to the NEW Prelude Support Community!prelude_mnemonic_rgb_512px_no_shadow.png

My name is Colin and I am your community manager responsible for managing this community along with Kevin, Caroline, Rameez, Sumeet and Shivangi. We are super stoked to have you join us in this new support community. 

This community will be a one-stop-shop for all your questions, answers, educational content, concerns, and even the coveted viritual Hi5!

If you have any questions or comments about this new community, please feel free to post here... We are listening!

Cheers,

Colin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need help to create a workflow

My brother and I are trying to find a good way of quickly logging reams of digitized footage from hours of 16mm, 8mm and Super 8mm film that our dad shot over 60+ years. We thought Prelude might be the program to help us do this. The problem has been establishing a workflow. What we wanted to do was ingest a clip, create sub clips with searchable identifiers or metadata and then filter the sub clips in order to create a rough cut for Premier Pro. Trouble is we can't seem to figure out how to accomplish this. Any ideas? Whatever you can offer will be much appreciated. Thanks! David

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines