• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Deleted Premiere Clip projects reappear and duplicate themselves. How do I prevent this from happening?

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am so facing the same problem with my Adobe Premiere clip project.Duplicate project keeps appearing within a mins of deleting them. New to this application, so i might be missing some thing. As advised in your previous post, I went to  URL: assets.adobe.com, but didn't find any project videos, only can see photoshop file and couple of images in it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Branching into a new discussion

Hi Kunal,

I believe this can be an issue because of the network connectivity when the deleting of the project doesn't sync to the cloud and is left incomplete.

Could you please try connecting to a different network and then try to delete the project?

Also, please log in to assets.adobe.com and try to delete your project from there and then check if it has synced to your app.

Let me know if that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching into a new discussion

Hi Kunal,

I believe this can be an issue because of the network connectivity when the deleting of the project doesn't sync to the cloud and is left incomplete.

Could you please try connecting to a different network and then try to delete the project?

Also, please log in to assets.adobe.com and try to delete your project from there and then check if it has synced to your app.

Let me know if that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may Contact Customer Care for more detailed troubleshooting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines