• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2019 cursor problems

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so I upgraded to 2019 and I noticed when using the text function and select the box, the cursor moves to about ¼ below the box and difficult to drag to new location.  I have search this but did not find any solutions, has anyone any idea?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the Title function in Premiere Elements video editor?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using the default text function. I should say that I am using the macOS 10.12 MacBook Pro 2015 with Intel Iris Graphics 6100 1536 MB. not sure that plays a roll

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not sure I understand.  There is a "Title" function in Premiere Elements.   I think there is a "Text" function in Photoshop Elements.  This is the video editing forum for Premiere Elements.   

If you are infact, using Premiere Elements to create text, I need to know which "Title" template you are using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines