Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

750ti listed as unsupported

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I'm trying to use Premiere Elements 2021 on my Win 10 PC, unfortunatelly, my 750ti is detected as unsupported.

It's the only GPU in my PC (Intel disabled in bios), I have latest drivers and all patches - both for win 10 and premiere.

PAWEL98A2_0-1656887143868.png

Any idea whats going on ?

Thanks

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These links may help

-https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-elements/using/gpu-acceleration.html next link about drivers
-https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-elements-discussions/gtx-1650-super-in-pre-2021/td-p/12390105
-adding a line to a text file - the version number must be your version, so you may need to change the 20.0
--you of course also need to use the name of YOUR card, not the one discussed in the message below
--you also must explicity allow showing hidden files in your file manager program
--https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-elements-discussions/rtx-3080ti-gpu-and-premiere-elements-2022/td-p/12574713

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for quick reply.

So, my card is officially supported so there is no point of adding it to the mentioned text file. Its there already.

Rolling back drivers is something I really want to avoid. The card is supported so it should work with latest drivers. Especially that it is also still supported by NVIDIA.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't remember which link mentions this, but in at least SOME cases the card file as delivered is wrong

Go back and check the links again, and make sure your card is entered the 'right' way

ADDED - my entry is NVIDIA#GeForce GTX 1650#

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found it !!!

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-elements-discussions/gtx-1080-not-allowed-to-be-used-for-pre...
-above link has example of a BAD ENTRY in the card list and the CORRECT way to enter the card

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, so that worked but since I did it, I cannot use hardware encoder anymore. It now says:

PAWEL98A2_0-1656922799613.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hardware encoding is only available if you have an Intel intergrated gpu with Intel Media SDK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines