• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premier Elements 2022 - Freezes

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded to 2022 eariler this spring.   Had no issues until recently   There have been no hardware changes since the 2022 install.   Dell desktop - i7-9700 CPu 16 GB ram; Win10.   ISSUE - Rendering has slowed down;  reviewing video files will STOP in less than 2 min;  must then hit PLAY button to get it running again; cannot scroll thru video for editing as video is stopped where you left off.    THUS FAR - we have cleared cache; uninstalled and reinstalled 2022; and spend 1 hour on phone with DELL to insure its not a hardware problem.    

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@kevinc84318345, you posted in the Photoshop Elements forum.  I have moved your post to the Premiere Elements forum where you are more likely to get some help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks ... first time using the forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SSD 500 GB,    347 GB free

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premier Elements appears differently?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Premier Elements appears differently?

By @kevinc84318345

My replies were relevant to Premiere Pro, as I didn't realize that you had Premiere Elements, since this wasn't originally in the Premier Elements forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines