• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Elements 15, the start button does not work.

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Premiere Elements 15, the start button does not work. There is no sound. i can't edit the film. I installed twice. The problem is not solved. Yesterday, the program worked well. Someone help me ?
TOPICS
Audio , Crash , Error or problem , Import , Tips and tricks , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try rendering the timeline by clicking the Render button along the top of the timeline or by pressing the Enter key.

Once that yellow-orange line above your timeline turns green, it should play smoothly.

Although it does not look like the Work Area Bar covers your movie. If your timeline does not render, that is likely why.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed Adobe Premiere Elements 2021tirall, and it works start but no audio is heard. Hm ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to the programs Preferences (under the Edit menu on a PC). Go to the Audio Hardware page and change the input and/or output settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines