Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe premiere elements 2018

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

J'envisage d'acheter le camescope Panasonic HC-X1 pour remplacer mon Sony HDR-FX7.

Pourriez-vous me certifier que je pourrai monter mes images sur Adobe premiere elements 18 ? et dans quel format ? ( UHD 4K - FHD)

merci de me répondre.

J-P E

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

I shoot 4K UHD with two Panasonic cameras that are limited to 30fps.  (MP4/MOV 3840 x 2160p / 30 fps (100 Mbps).  Premiere Elements 2018 on my Windows 10 computer works very well for editing that footage. 

I suggest you download and install the trial version and test it with your computer and your footage.  When satisfied, you can buy the license and serial number.  The trial software is the same as the final product except that it puts a logo on output files.

Good luck with your new camera!

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I shoot 4K UHD with two Panasonic cameras that are limited to 30fps.  (MP4/MOV 3840 x 2160p / 30 fps (100 Mbps).  Premiere Elements 2018 on my Windows 10 computer works very well for editing that footage. 

I suggest you download and install the trial version and test it with your computer and your footage.  When satisfied, you can buy the license and serial number.  The trial software is the same as the final product except that it puts a logo on output files.

Good luck with your new camera!

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for you answer.

J-P E

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines