• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Elements 2021 rendering of mp4

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Premiere Elements bundled with photoshop element for more than twenty years with various version, 7, 11, 14, 18 and now 2021. I always encountered bugs and been able to go around them to finalize my videos. This time no rendered (rendus) possible on my MP4 included with my photos. Of course, impossible to export the video. I had to eliminate all the videos, registered the video, exported in MP4 and use my previous version (18) to rintroduce the videos in the spaces left empty. I did the (rendu), registered and exported the entire video all inclusive. I can not believe that we still this kind of problem after all these years on the market. And we pay each time more than a hundred dollars for these unfinished products. Noone reviewing theses software before selling them? To say the least, I am not happy after all those hours passed to find a solution. Don't tell that people have different configurations and computers. I used the same computer. No change! You should First concentrate on having a final product of a perfect quality instead of adding the small amount of improvements to launch an unfinished product. I use the french version. Not downloaded but purchased in store. And try to improve your communication system as well. Thanks.

TOPICS
Export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user to user forum. If you have a complaint about the product or you want your money back you should contact Adobe Customer Care. They are usually quite helpful when it comes to providing refunds and addressing issues. You can contact them via Chat at https://helpx.adobe.com/sea/contact/what-contact-options.html

If after that you'd still like suggestions for troubleshooting your issues, we are glad to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I must be completely stupid, but I cannot ind any chat support for my product on your link. I don't know if this community can help but I would appreciate. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines