• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Elements 8.0 Exportieren nicht anwählbar.

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2018 Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich versuche derzeit einige Videos mit diesem Programm zu bearbeiten.

Die Schnellveröffentlichung klappt die Qualität davon ist jedoch alles andere als sehenswert.
Mit Datei > Exportieren sollte man generell die Projekte als MP4 etc speichern können, jedoch ist dies nicht anwählbar und ich weiß nicht warum.
Ich befinde mich nicht in einem Bearbeitungsschritt denn die Funktion ist bereits am Anfang, bei der Eröffnung eines neuen Projektes nicht verfügbar.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2018 Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Elements 8 is nearly 10 years old. It does not include support for a number of current formats including MP4 and AVCHD.

If you plan to edit and output these formats, you should definitely upgrade to at least version 11 or 12 of the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2018 Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Elements 9, but can also not export any format - some years ago The program runs under Windows 7 and it still worked. Now I have a new PC with Win 10. So what happens?

Premiere Pro ist for fast solutions to complex - should I use Windows Movie Maker instead of Adobe Products?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 20, 2018 Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those that participate regularly on this forum like and use recent versions of Premiere Elements.  Version 9 is old, predates Windows 10 and did not include support for some of the common formats from today's cameras.   It is so old by computer standards, I would not trust it with any time and effort at making my videos.

There is a 30 day free trial for Premiere Elements 2018.  You should try it before you spend your money. 

If you don't like it, there are about a half dozen other editors in the same price bracket.  If you need it, I would be happy to list them, but any online retailer can do that for you.

FWIW, Windows Movie Maker stopped being developed, supported or shipped with Windows 10.  If you still have it from an old installation of Windows, it will run. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jul 24, 2018 Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Das ist ein Fehler der über etliche Versionen nicht behoben wurde.

Exportieren geht da nur über den Reiter "Verteilen"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines