• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Elements 8 Error 150:30

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I called the support # and they say that they can't help me with Adobe Premiere Elements 8 Error 150:30.

I checked and I don't have enough RAM to purchase the 2021 version of the software. I am using Windows 10 on a desktop computer.

What can you do to help rectify this error?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What did you do to generate the error?  Have you installed the program on more than two machines without deactivating one of them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't logged into this program in a very long time. I only installed it once on this computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK. But what did you click on to generate the error?  If possible, post a screenshot of what you are seeing and the error message that allowed you to tell us that it is a 150:30 error.  (And you can always add RAM to a desktop computer.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nancym23968720_0-1612919193080.png

This is the home screen. I clicked on the NEW PROJECT and this is what I see. The Lauching New Project....... in the Upper Right Hand Corner never loads.

When I purchased this computer, I installed to highest amount of RAM at the time. I don't think I could update my RAM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved from Photoshop Elements forum to Premiere Elements forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I find the conversation once it is moved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@nancym23968720  Easiest way is to click on your avatar in the top RHS of the screen and select My profile.

That will show you all the posts you're involved in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only link I have says it is about a Mac, but it may help with your Windows problem

Code 150:30 License fix https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/error-licensing-stopped-mac-os.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy,

By computer standards your version 8 is very old.  It was written so fare before your operating system, you can only expect errors as you contingu.  If you can't run the newer version, you might consider the video editor built into the Windows 10 Photo program.  It may be better for what you might be doing with version 8.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two ideas that MAY work to run old programs in Windows 10
-RIGHT click the program icon or EXE and select a compatibility mode in the pop up option window
-and/or select Run as Administrator to assign FULL Windows permissions
-also https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/create-local-administrator-account-windows.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines