• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects work in Premiere Elements 2021?

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you do After Effects work and use it (the finished files or templates) in Premiere Elements 2021 and finish up your video edit that way?  The pre-defined Title Screens are only really functional for rather specific uses, and the moving text options work alright for in-video stuff, but I was curious to know if learning After Effects would provide me with greater options for making Title Screens, Video Intros (and Outros), and maybe even some product presentation and company logo graphic videos?  I'm still trying to use Premiere Elements 2021 for my video editing because it's working pretty well for my needs, but I'm trying to create new video intros and outros, product presentation video clips, changes to some company logo video clips, etc. and I'm wondering if anyone thinks or knows if After Effects is the program that I'm probably wanting to use or not?  Let me know.  Thanks!

TOPICS
FAQ , Feature request , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you create an animation in After Effects, you can export (called rendering in AE) an mpg file that can be imported into Premiere Elements, but you can't adjust any of the parameters created in After Effects.  You would have to make the changes in the After Effects project file and then export a new file for any changes.

Mogerts created in After Effects can be made to be editable in Premiere Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ae is a wonderfull program for making stuff.

But it does not come easy, has a learning curve.

Dont think by pressing a button a title comes rolling out like Elements. It does not. You have to build the title from scratch.

If you want transparency you export/render to AME > QuickTime with the animation codec.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines