• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After support from Adobe Premiere Elements 23 worked for a month but now is crashing again..(

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2023 Feb 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked ok for a month after assistence from Adobe, but now the same problem occurs when I try to render or export. I have made a little sample youtube screenshot movie to make clear what happens when I want to render a clip of just a few seconds :

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, ensure you have the latest drivers for your video card from the nVidia, AMD or Intel web sites. This solves most instability issues.

If that doesn't do it, it could be related to your computer's hardward specifications. 4K video challenges your computer more than 1920x1080 and if there is a weakness in your computer -- or a lack of contiguous hard drive space -- that could lead to a crash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, but the hardware is brandnew with an intel i7 inside and 4k and even 8K worked fine for a month.
And... I was so stupid to contact the fake(?) outlook adobe email, they asked for my serianumber and I gave it...;((
Strange that there is no real support from Adobe, my money is gone, game over. Only luck is that the previous version 2020 is still working fine. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines